A civil wedding ceremony gives you the choice to hold it wherever you like – the beach, a garden, a favourite place – the places are endless. They also allow you to hold it whenever you like – from dawn to dusk and from sunset to sunrise.
Working with an experienced celebrant means you can be confident that the planning of your ceremony will happen as expected. It also means that you have a professional readily available on the day to make sure you have an ideal ceremony whatever circumstances may happen on the day.
There are many types of wedding ceremonies to choose from. Your style of wedding can be simple, traditional, spiritual or romantic. Discussion about your ceremony is in regard to your likes, dislikes and preferences so that it will be distinctively yours.
Some couples like to include rituals in their ceremony which symbolises two people becoming one, or two families becoming one. The most popular rituals are Sand, Rose, Wine, Unity Candle or Hand fasting Ceremonies. Just ask about these if you are interested.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Initial appointment to sign Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)
- Flexible appointment times
- Discussion on your style of ceremony
- You will be given sample copies of introductions, askings, vows, ring promises and readings to assist with your wishes for the ceremony
- Writing your wedding ceremony
- Appointment to sign declarations prior to ceremony
- Rehearsal if required
- Solemnising your marriage
- Quality battery-operated PA system that can play your CD or iPod/iPhone music
- Presentation marriage certificate on the day
- Copy of your marriage ceremony
- Formal dress unless specified otherwise by you
- All legal documents will be lodged correctly with the registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages